Wednesday 15 April 2009

EEEEEEGGGGGGSSSS!!!!! :D

So it happend at LAST!! Eggs in the nesting box!!




The first one was laid by Sally and the kids where gobsmacked at how warm it was.
So after Sally came out of the hen house yelling to the world about what she had done I nipped in and grabbed the egg just before Emily/Enemy sat her arse down.
Much clucking later we had another....




SO we have two eggs and I have promised the kids scrambled eggs for lunch...about 2 tea spoons each I think LOL.
But as OH pointed out, so far these eggs have cost £20 each....so they'd better eat it all up!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! OK, I WON'T eat the chickens when I come up to you, not with them being so productive and all............

    Mum X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know my chookies are safe then ;)
    They'd better get more active if dad wants a jar of pickled eggs though :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they've started you will find that you always have just slightly too many eggs. I gave away a dozen just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete